Monday, March 16, 2009

Evaluation of front cover

Firstly I dont think my cover looks very professional because of the fonts. They don't look like the usual bold fonts you would find on a front cover. I also think the use of different colours makes the front cover look crowded and uneasy on the eye and therefore might put a buyer off.
However the picture is good as it fills the cover and the girl is addressing the buyer as she's looking straight at the camera which would persuade the buyer to buy the magazine. I also think the cover is slightly boring as it doesn't have much on it, just one big picture and writing and so it doesn't stand out.
Next time i make a front cover i will make sure that:
The colours are interesting and match so it's easy on the eye.
The feature picture is more interesting.
I have more interesting fonts and a title that stands out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment