Friday, March 6, 2009

I like this cover as I think it stands out from other magazines. It has a lot of empty space which is unusual for a front cover as front pages are usually full with what is in the contents of the magazine. 
I also think the colour is unusual, it's not the typical bright colours you would expect from a front cover and it also suggests that the magazine is for an older audience. 
The use of font on this cover is very effective, the "you" and the "Rihanna" contrast with each other making them both stand out. I like the font of the "Rihanna" because it is elegant and is also not the typical bold font you would expect on a front cover. 
Although this is not a music magazine it has given me lots of ideas for my own cover. 
I want to use different fonts and also have some space to make my artists stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment